Summer Giveaway Time!
To Celebrate Focus On Feet moving with the times and joining the social media craze, we're giving you the opportunity for you and a friend to win a pair of Orthoheel Sonoma Thongs for summer!
To go into the draw to win:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Tag a friend who you would like to share your prize with. You can tag more than one friend in separate comments for more entries to win.
- Share our post on Facebook or Instagram for an extra entry into the draw.
- 2 lucky winners will be drawn (one from Facebook and one from Instagram.
- Entries close Jan 31st and winners announced Feb 1st.
- Open to Victorian residents only (sorry!).
Christmas is almost here!
Its now just over 1 week until Christmas! We still have a limited number of appointments available before the end of the year - get in quick before they get snapped up! We will be closed from 5pm Monday 24 December and will reopen on Wednesday 2 January at 9am. Wishing you all a safe and happy Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in the new year!
Registered Provider for NDIS
We are happy to annouced that we have been approved to become a registered provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme. For any participants registered under the NDIS, we are available to care for all your podiatry needs.
National Diabetes Week
July 8-14 is National Diabetes Week! This serves as an excellent reminder to ensure you have your feet checked to help avoid any diabetes related foot complications. It is recommended that you have your feet checked every 12 months by a podiatrist to assess the blood flow and nerve sensation. Call us today to book your annual assessment.
Change in fees from July 1st 2018
We have managed to avoid a price rise in our fees for a number of years, but unfortunately the inevitable time has come. To ensure we can continue to provide you with the same level of service, there will be a small increase in our fees from July 1st 2018. Thank you for your understanding.